Best Combination Adventure in Bali, Fun at Ayung river rafting then Ubud Culture, and Finally Dinner with Animal Show
- Pick up from hotel at 08.00 – 08.30am
- Ayung River rafting for 2 hours action
- Having Indonesian Buffet Lunch
- Ubud art Villages (Celuk village, Mas village, Batuan village)
- Coffee and spices Garden
- Night at The Zoo with Dinner
- Back to hotel
Adult US$ 125
Child (2 – 12 y.o.) US$ 105
* infants under 2 years old are free
Price inclusive of:
Hotel return transfers, WHITE WATER RAFTING, Lunch, tour guide, all tickets, night zoo admission, hand feeding the elephants & animal encounters, fire dance show, set menu dinner, and insurance.
NIGHT AT THE ZOO…..
Where The Real Adventures Begin… After Dark
The Kingdom by Night…As the day cools, the sun sets, and twilight takes over, prepare yourself for a completely unique island adventure tour where you are invited to enjoy, observe and interact with our exotic assortment of animals in their nocturnal habitats.
Begin the evening’s escapade at the Bali Zoo with our elephant encounters and feeding experience. You’ll meet our gentle pachyderms and see how it feels to actually feed these amazing mammals by hand. Then head over to our restaurant for a petting and photo session with our tame Borneo bear cat, scaly python and even a Sumatran Sinyulong freshwater crocodile.
Continue your tour with a guided walk through the Bali Zoo in which your senses will come alive to the natural sights and sounds of our tropical menagerie at night followed by a dramatic fire dance performance to entertain you before dinner. Your special evening concludes with a sit down al fresco feast under the stars next to our open-air lion enclosure where you’ll be dining only a few meters from our resident king of the jungle and his pride of adorable lion cubs.
Whether visiting as a couple or with the entire family, we can guarantee that your Night at The Zoo will be one night to remember.
NIGHT ZOO PROGRAM:
Elephant Encounters & Feeding: 6 – 6:30pm
Enjoy a guided elephant tour plus hand feeding and photo session
Nocturnal Animal Encounters: 6:30 – 7pm
Petting and photo session with binturongs, pythons and crocodiles
Guided Night Walking Tours: 7 – 8 pm
See how the zoo comes alive after dark
Fire Dance Performance: 8 – 8:20pm
Experience the thrilling art of fire dancing
Dine Under the Stars With The Lions: 8 – 9:30pm
Feast al fresco only a few meters from our lion family enclosure
* performances are subject to weather conditions
What to Bring ?
Swim wear, dry cloths, towel, sun block, sun glasses, camera and some cash for drinks and souvenirs.
Term & Conditions:
- All of our trip are started from Bali, any special request can be discussed with us.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN COST
- Participant : Minimum 2 person is required join on the tour, 50% additional charge for single traveler
- If you already agree with that in the interest of the package price, we will send an invoice to your e-mail and asked to transfer the Deposit to our Bank account / PayPal (at least 50% of the total invoice) and the remainder will be settled on arrival.
- If you are in Bali, for booking our tours, just dial our local number at 085100781815, or WhatsApp +6281338786415 then we’ll pick up as our timing schedule.
- If you are in Bali, cash payment can accepted either in US$ and Rupiah or others currency Based on latest exchange rate, 3% additional payment by credit card
- Cancellation on the day of tour will charge 50% from price, and less then 3 Hours before departure time, will be charge 100% of the price
- Get a special discount…… for group booking
- Private Tour,and operated everyday.
HOW TO BOOK and PAYMENT?
If you are in Bali, for Last Minutes booking our tours, just dial our local number at 085100781815, or WhatsApp +6281338786415 then we’ll pick up as our timing schedule .
Payment just make on Day of Tour, in Cash USD or other Curancy. Or By Credit Card